The FreeMax brand is known for its impressive products. This company has different devices on the market. Some of the most popular are the FireLuke replacement coils, the Double Mesh replacement coils, and many others. In this review, we will focus on the FreeMax Mesh pro-sub-ohm tank.
The FreeMax Mesh Pro is a classic and powerful sub-ohm tank. You will undoubtedly have a great vaping experience using this tank. The tank is enormous with a diameter of 25mm. This tank will easily fit most mods on the market. The FreeMax sub-ohm tank hold about 5ml or 6ml of vape juice. Refilling with the Mesh Pro tank is simple; all you have to do is push the red dot on the top cap. The filling port is big and large enough to fit almost any e-juice bottle. Another cool feature of the FreeMax Pro is that it is leak-proof, so your e-liquid will not leak out.
The FreeMax Mesh Pro has two large airflow ports at the base. With this sub-ohm tank, you can turn the airflow control ring to choose how much air comes in to the system. At the top of this FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank is an 819 drip tip.
The single FreeMax coils are made from Kanthal and have a resistance rating of 0.15 ohm. The recommended wattage range of this coils are 40W to 70W.
• Double Mesh Kanthal Coils: If you want more power than the single mesh Kanthal coil provides, then this is your next best option. It has a resistance of 0.2 ohms and a recommended wattage range of 60W to 90W.
• Triple Mesh Kanthal Coils: The triple mesh coil is just as powerful as you imagine. The coil has a resistance of 0.15 ohm and a recommended wattage range of 80W to 120W.
• Quad Mesh Kanthal Coil: Next up is the quad mesh coil with a resistance of 0.15 ohm and a recommended wattage range of 80W to 120W.
• Quintuple Mesh Kanthal Coil: FreeMax wasn’t satisfied with quad coils, so they decided to raise the bar by creating a quintuple coil. This coil has a resistance rating of 0.15 ohm and a wattage range of 80W to 110W.
• Single Mesh Stainless Steel Coil: Unlike the other coils, this single mesh stainless steel coil is designed for temperature control vaping. It has a resistance rating of 0.12 ohm and a temperature range of 400°F to 550°F.
The coils above coils are compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro and with the FreeMax FireLuke Tank and the FreeMax FireLuke Pro Tank too.
You can purchase different FreeMax products from Atomic Dog Vapor. The FreeMax Double Mesh Replacement Coils are sold for $12.49. You get three coils per pack.
The Freeax Autopod50 Coils are sold for $14.59 via this shop while the FreeMax MaxLuke/FireLuke Replacement coils are sold for $18.49.